As an Account Manager, you will:
- Write and agree account plans and manage accounts on a monthly basis to meet these goals.
- Assist the Account Director and Head of Client Services with client revenue targets in order to proactively drive client revenue, providing financial intelligence such as forecasting and pipelines, profitability and investment (where appropriate).
- Work proactively with all levels of stakeholders to help develop their businesses.
- Be the day-to-day contact for the client, developing a deep understanding of them, their business and their requirements.
- Build, establish and secure ongoing relationships with senior points of contacts/decision makers.
- Begin to proactively seek and create new business opportunities within your clients.
- Actively participate in internal and external client reviews on a regular basis.
- Proactively come up with ideas and solutions to help improve the clients’ businesses by identifying and planning opportunities for your accounts, alongside the Account Director and Head of Client Services.
- Gather and define client business objectives by outlining requirements and translating that into recommendations, together with Account Director and Head of Client Services
- Be able to take briefs from clients, explore and begin highlighting areas for improvement whilst liaising with the Account Director and Head of Client Services to ensure recommendations match client needs.
- Be the voice of the client within the agency, ensuring that all briefs are delivered to agreed specification and on budget/time.
- React where client’s requirements change; providing and defining solutions to best suit their need whilst liaising with Account Director and Head of Client Services to ensure solutions match client needs.
- Be able to explore solutions with your clients that will meet / exceed their commercial objectives / KPIs, using data to address factors that will drive this for them (e.g. user experience, conversion, ROI etc).
- Independently build and maintain key client relationships.
- Handle multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Proactively suggest and implement ideas to help improve relationships with clients.
- Work with and act as a mentor to junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a natural communicator who is great with people, able to develop trust and confidence across both your client contacts and your account teams.
- You will be driven, able to be strategic, experimental, have an eye for detail, a team player, and be knowledgeable of new and emerging trends.
- Have a positive approach and the ability to adapt to changes, you will work well within a dynamic team, meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations.
- Be solution focused with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Be a motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Understand the urgency of goal achievement.
- Excel when it comes to relationship management.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Possess negotiation skills.
You will demonstrate a consistently high level of service to the clients, whilst being passionate about the work undertaken – a real ambassador for the agency.
The salary for the role would be £25,000 - £40,000 depending upon experience.
In order to apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org