Following on from the success of our sell-out Meetup in September, we’re excited to announce the line-up for our next event. And we’ve brought together a panel of specialists who can help steer your customer experience in the right direction.
What to expect at a Shopify Meetup with Eastside Co
As always, there will be a free drink on arrival, a series of quick-fire presentations followed by an opportunity to put questions to the panel. Once we’re all talked out, we’ll make our way into the bar where there will be a complimentary buffet and cash bar available for all our guests.
Join us for our upcoming Shopify & Ecommerce Meetup, as we host another fantastic panel of speakers:
- 6:30pm: Complimentary welcome drinks on Arrival
- 7:00pm: Welcome and introductions (Jason Stokes, Eastside Co)
- 7:05pm: Social shopping (Jason Stokes, Eastside Co)
- 7:15pm: Creating an audience for paid search (Jed Brookes-Lewis, Eastside Co)
- 7:30pm: Building trust factors into your store (Fjolla Bakalli, Loyalty Lion)
- 7:45pm: Enhanced customer experience (Rob Beattie, Brightpearl)
- 8:00pm: Q&A session
- 8:30pm: Networking, drinks & food, The Mockingbird Bar
Building Customer Loyalty and Brand Trust
The core topic for this Meetup is all about creating an outstanding customer experience from the first touch to the last.
Creating loyal customers and giving them a brand they can trust is about so much more than just the products you sell. It starts before your customers reach your site, and continues beyond purchase through delivery and the after-sales experience.
It can take time to build campaigns to attract new visitors and convert them into brand loyalists through a great customer experience and, with so many ways to approach this, how can you make sure you’re applying the right tactics for your business?
Hear our panel of industry experts discuss the different parts of the user journey and how you can build trust into their experience from the very start.