We are seeking an accomplished designer to help us create beautiful and bespoke e-commerce websites. Someone who knows their stuff when it comes to responsive design and has an understanding of what makes great UI & UX. We design responsive e-commerce websites with bespoke functionality that provides users with a seamless online experience and effortless journey whilst shopping online. You will be interacting with high-end clients and global brands on a daily basis, bringing their vision to life.
Your primary role will be to design stunning concepts and communicate with team members to ensure all projects are completed effectively and efficiently. You will have great experience of web design, aligned with a positive and collaborative attitude. We are looking for the right person to bring a creative spark to our globally growing team at Eastside Co.
Eastside Co is a digital design and marketing agency which creates websites and innovative marketing strategies for businesses around the globe. We are the leading Shopify experts in web design and digital marketing in the UK, based in Birmingham. We are a medium sized company with 30+ members of staff.
- Leading pre-project meetings collaborating with clients, sharing your ideas and making suggestions to help grow their business
- Designing professional website concepts for a wide range of brands
- Working closely with the Lead Designer, Design team, Project Manager and Development team to deliver projects
- Ensuring your clients are kept in the loop with the progress of their projects.
- Creating wireframes, logo design, graphic elements and email newsletters for clients and internally
- Collaborating, analysing designs and sharing ideas with the rest of the design and development team
- Good working knowledge of graphic design software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Someone with a genuine passion for design and interest in typography, photography and creating beautiful concepts
- An awareness of industry trends that can take our company to the next level
- The ability to work to a brief and deliver designs that complement and sit naturally with a brand
- A deep portfolio of your excellent recent work, please make sure your CV contains this.
- The ability to communicate with clients and lead meetings
- Excellent attention to detail visually
- Good time management, organisation and communication skills for dealing with clients and colleagues
- The ability to follow instructions and to work well as part of a team and individually
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI design practices
- Experience with Shopify or e-commerce websites
- Relevant experience in an agency or in house, and/or a degree in digital media design/graphic design (or similar)
- Gain experience designing websites for huge brands
- Grow and develop your skills as a designer
- Company pension scheme
- Company Perks
- Legendary socials
Salary £20-30,000 DOE
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining this friendly, fun and highly motivated team then apply via email@example.com.