As a pivotal part of our Project Team, this role will require the management and technical delivery across a group of client accounts, ranging from start-ups to universally known, international brands.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a relationship with key stakeholders on our client accounts, and ensuring the requirements, objectives and expectations of these clients are met at all times.
Eastside Co is a digital design and marketing agency which creates websites and innovative marketing strategies for businesses around the globe. We are the leading Shopify experts in e-commerce web design and digital marketing in the UK, based in Birmingham. We are a medium sized company with over 40 members of staff.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Report on web performance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager within an agency environment
- In-depth understanding of websites and cms
- Liaising with the development and design team to make sure all tasks are completed successfully
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of e-commerce and relevant platforms an advantage
- Hard working and dedicated to getting the job done properly
- Attention to detail
- Experience in managing projects
Salary: 20 - 26k
If you are interested in joining this friendly, fun and highly motivated team then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.