Paid Social Media Manager
Over the past 5 years, Eastside Co has gone from strength to strength and experienced astronomical growth. We have been able to build one of the most talented teams in the region who are incredibly passionate about their work and the company.
With growth comes new challenges and new opportunities. We want to ensure our marketing is at the cutting edge of the industry and our core aim is to provide our clients with unparalleled results across the board. Paid social media is at the forefront of that work and this is your opportunity to lead the way.
We want a highly experienced paid social media manager to join our team who can hit the ground running and revolutionise our approach to paid social strategy and execution.
- Manage the development of the paid social media offering within the agency
- Produce strategies that achieve rapid, sustainable revenue growth
- Understand client business goals and set KPIs in line with those goals
- Own the end-to-end management and deliverables of paid social campaigns from implementation to optimisation, ensuring its delivery to time, budget quality standards.
- Build client ad accounts from the ground up across multiple ad platforms
- Copywriting and image sourcing ensuring brand and tone of voice are in line with client guidelines
- Create international paid social strategies that focus on true ROI, not just ROAS as well as brand awareness and creative execution
- Identifying new opportunities on client accounts and working with the senior management team to create growth for the client and the agency
- Create reports detailing results and recommended actions for paid social that sit in line with the wider marketing strategy
- Deliver internal knowledge sharing and training on paid social strategy and execution
- Work with the senior management team to improve efficiency and automation of paid social execution and reporting
- You are passionate about the industry and your work and are always looking for ways to improve what you do
- You have at least 2 years of experience in creating and maintaining paid social media campaigns
- Have an in-depth understanding of paid social automation tools, complex bidding strategies and focus on creating the largest possible ROI.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Business Ads Manager, Instagram and Linkedin as well as knowledge of emerging social media platforms
- Great analytical skills and the ability to draw insights from large data sets while still having the creativity to write great copy.
- Experience with budget management for paid media campaigns both large and small
- Ideally from an agency background having managed multiple concurrent projects across a broad range of industries
- Knowledge of technical requirements relating to paid social i.e. pixel setup/ management, analytics integrations etc.
Email us at email@example.com to apply for the role