You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a relationship with key stakeholders on our client accounts, and ensuring the requirements, objectives and expectations of these clients are met at all times.
Eastside Co is a digital design and marketing agency which creates websites and innovative marketing strategies for businesses around the globe. We are the leading Shopify experts in e-commerce web design and digital marketing in the UK, based in Birmingham. Rapidly growing, we currently have a team of over 60 people and a brilliant 'work hard, play hard' ethos which we're extremely proud of.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for clients throughout the project life-cycle, communicating with clarity, warmth and professionalism. In particular, you will be adept at translating design and development concepts into terms that the client can understand. You will act as the face of the company and maintain strong client relationships
- Scope out and manage projects in detail to mitigate risks, avoid scope-creep and deliver within budget, brief and deadline
- Work with the design, development and management teams to maintain and implement processes, and improve efficiency. You will monitor project life-cycles in order to ensure we are delivering high quality services that are both good value to clients and profitable for the company
- Work with our QA tester to test websites thoroughly and systematically to ensure we deliver high-quality products to our clients
- Get to know Shopify inside out so you can teach it to our clients, understand our products and troubleshoot issues
You will ideally have experience in:
- Managing the delivery of high-quality work within budget, brief and deadline in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Experience with digital projects a bonus
- Developing a solid technical understanding of a project, industry or platform
- Maintaining, evaluating and developing effective project management processes
- Working effectively with colleagues and clients
You will be:
- Analytical and process-minded, with amazing attention to detail
- A confident communicator with top notch verbal and written skills
- Not afraid to get to grips with technical aspects of a project to ensure we deliver exactly what the client is looking for
- Highly organised
- Able to motivate and inspire your colleagues
- Passionate about web and e-commerce
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per year
If you are interested in joining this friendly, fun and highly motivated team then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.