Free Online Marketing & Design Seminar Birmingham
by Jason / Posted
Shopify Builder is hosting a FREE seminar for any business owners that are looking to build a new website or manage an existing online business. It will contain some invaluable information about the digital marketplace and go through everything from how your website should look, how to attract visitors and also how to make an impact on social media. There will be a web design expert, SEO expert and social media expert present. Each expert will lead a section of the seminar and allow attendees to discuss.
Is this seminar right for you?
This seminar is right for you if you ever ask any of these questions:
- I have a physical business which is doing well, but I know having a website/online store is the next step. Where do I go from here?
- I already have a website for my business, but get hardly any traffic, sales or inquiries. What is going wrong?
- I want to open a store on Shopify but don’t really know where to start.
- I don’t have time for social media, it seems like a time consuming process, is it really worth it?
- I have social media accounts set up but hardly get any interaction, follows and likes, what am I doing wrong?
If you have ever asked yourself any of these questions then this seminar will take you through all the basics of how to set up a successful online business and market it in the right places and to the right people.
More specifically the seminar will cover a whole host of useful topics such as:
DESIGN TOPICS: How your website (or ecommerce store) should look, what it should contain and how to develop it to meet your needs in this competitive industry.
SEO: A beginner’s guide to Search Engine Optimisation, how to rank higher in Google searches and get more visitors to your website.
CONTENT MARKETING: How to write effective blogs, engage your audience and set the tone for your brand.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: How to manage and engage with your audience on a whole host of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and more. Including how to make a social media strategy for your business which will get results.
Tea and coffee will be provided on the day. You will need to
reserve tickets for the event here TICKETS SOLD OUT. We look forward to meeting you all!