Apply at email@example.com
Are you a designer who loves nothing more than bringing brands to life within digital environments? Do you have experience designing for Shopify or similar ecommerce platforms? Do you lie awake at night trying to figure out what exactly is the best user journey to implement? We have some good news - we’ve created the agency of your dreams.
Eastside Co is a growing and ambitious agency based in Birmingham’s cultural jewel, the Custard Factory. We’re an ecommerce agency that specialises in Shopify and offers a broad range of creative service, from UX strategy to digital product design and creative content. We attract some of the most enviable brands in the industry and work in diverse sectors, ranging from fashion and lifestyle to food and beverage and automotive. We’re particularly proud of our work for Lazy Oaf, Ren Skincare and VW.
To aid our growth and enhance our team we want to add a talented midweight digital designer to our team. To be in with a shout you will be able to demonstrate the following:
– At least 2 to 3 years’ experience working in digital design
– An ability to create beautiful and stylish UI designs for brands
– A strong understanding of UX within ecommerce
– The ability to consider and implement the best user journey
– Produce design across device, including apps
– Eagerness to learn and develop
– Be happy to seek advice from specialists within the agency
– Show you care about design and producing the best possible solutions
– Experience designing for Shopify or similar ecommerce platform
– Experience working in Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud.
To win an interview simply send us your CV, show us some magic in your folio and answer at least three of the following questions in no more than 100 words:
– What’s your greatest achievement to date?
– Tell us about a nice little touch you added to a site?
– What’s your design hate?
– Tell us about a UX problem you fixed?
– What’s your favourite Ecommerce site?
– Tell us about a project that went wrong?
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year