Established in 2012, Eastside Co has supported hundreds of internationally-renowned brands including Nike, Ford, Tropic skincare, Carex and Chelsea FC (to name just a few…) to exceed their business ambitions thanks to world-class ecommerce solutions.
From beautifully designed, intuitive online stores, to results-driven marketing strategies and best-in-class applications, Eastside Co’s 70+ strong team of specialists across UX, design, development, marketing and client services work with online businesses to achieve exceptional success.
Partnerships now account for a significant proportion of our revenue and, as such, the partnerships channel is a key pillar of our future growth plans. To help us get there, we’re on the hunt for a passionate and energetic Partnerships Manager to join our team and help manage and add to our growing portfolio of partners.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Establishing and growing a number of key existing partnerships, getting under the skin of their businesses’ to understand their requirements and ambitions - how can we use them, and them us.
- Acting as the key day-to-day contact for our partners, usually managing these relationships at a senior level
- Identifying new partner opportunities and develop relationships with key stakeholders in SaaS providers and agencies globally.
- Providing excellent stewardship to each partner, giving them a first-class experience of the agency
- Identifying, nurturing and developing opportunities to further optimise these partnerships to generate more leads on both sides.
- Ensure delivery plans, KPIs and agreements are in place for all partnerships working closely with our client services team.
- Perform regular business reviews with partners to encourage loyalty and identify opportunity and risk.
- Collaborating closely with the internal marketing team to develop partner marketing campaigns that drive an increase in sales.
- Assist the Strategic Accounts Manager managing Global relationships and opportunities.
Who will you be?
- You must have an in depth knowledge and understanding of eCommerce, preferably Shopify (Plus) and the Apps that works on the platform (we will train you in the details and add to your knowledge of course).
- You have a proven track record in managing and growing partnerships.
- You’ll be a natural networker who loves spotting new opportunities and nurturing mutually beneficial relationships.
- You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to listen to and analyse customer needs.
- Wider digital marketing / SEO experience would also be desirable.
- You might have experience from pre-sales or as an AM from a SaaS or eCommerce agency, but would like to work in a less sales oriented environment where leads are more strategic in nature than specific revenue measured.
- The salary for the role is £40,000 with a generous commission structure based on the achievement of agreed objectives. We are Birmingham and London based but would prefer candidates to be London based for regular client meetings.
- The role can be full-time or part-time.
Apart from client meetings, we offer fully remote / hybrid working options. If you would like to apply for the role then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com