Over the past 5 years, Eastside Co has gone from strength to strength and experienced astronomical growth. We have been able to build one of the most talented teams in the region who are incredibly passionate about their work and the company.
With growth comes new challenges and new opportunities. We want to ensure our marketing is at the cutting edge of the industry and our core aim is to provide our clients with unparalleled results across the board. Paid Search is at the forefront of that work and this is your opportunity to lead the way.
We want a highly experienced PPC (Paid Search) Manager to join our team who can hit the ground running and revolutionise our approach to paid search strategy and execution.
- Own the formation of effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Manage keyword research, keyword selection and audience targeting across all search campaigns
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI / Return on Ad Spend
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management and clients (e.g. dashboards/performance trackers)
- Write attractive, concise, high converting copy for ads
- Manager and optimise all Google Shopping activity
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Manage and fully utilise bid management systems
- You are passionate about the industry and your work and are always looking for ways to improve what you do
- You have at least 3 years of experience in creating and maintaining multiple paid search campaign using Google’s ad platform
- Ideally, you will have experience working within an agency where managing multiple projects and clients in the norm
- You will have a working knowledge of wider digital marketing concepts and strategies but be focussed and passionate about search engine advertising
- You should be comfortable with analysis and number crunching and specifically familiar with Google Analytics and reporting directly in the Google Ad Platform.
- In addition to this, you should have a creative streak that allows you to write compelling ad copy and adopt the tone of voice of different brands
- Your communication skills should be second to none with the ability to explain the complex or technical in a simple, easy to understand way.
- Ideally, you will have experience with a bid management tools (e.g. Search Ads 360, Kenshoo or Acquisio)
- You are Google Ads & Analytics certified or be willing to get certified as soon as you can.
- Strong experience with direct to consumer brands and ad campaigns
- Experience with the Shopify (or another ecommerce) platform is ideal, but not required
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to apply for the role.