Using a perfect blend of creativity and technical knowledge, we work hard to make sure we’re at the forefront of ecommerce, from web design and builds, to marketing strategy and software development. Our enviable client list includes Nike, Ford, Tropic, a whole host of gorgeous clothing brands and many more besides.
As Product Executive, the main responsibilities of the role would be:
- Supporting the Product Manager with all aspects of app development, launch and marketing from start to finish.
- Conducting research and reviewing our own apps to ensure that they are top notch and any challenges are identified and fixed immediately.
- Conducting SWOT analysis to problem solve and improve.
- Conducting gap analysis after reviewing the competitive landscape.
- Researching and devising pricing models.
- Drafting go-to-market proposals for re-developing existing apps and creating new ones.
Who will you be?
- You’ll have a proactive approach to problem solving creatively and be able to think outside the box
- You’ll be an expert at managing tight deadlines and ensuring the on-time delivery of exceptional work.
- A passion for delivering excellent results.
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work.
- Proficiency in Excel required (numerical data analysis).
As a flexible business, we are open to remote working and therefore the job role is open to candidates within the whole of the UK. The salary for the role would be £20,000 - £24,000 per annum depending upon experience. If you like what you see, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com