Over the past 5 years, Eastside Co has gone from strength to strength and experienced astronomical growth. We have been able to build one of the most talented teams in the region who are incredibly passionate about their work and the company.
With growth comes challenges and evolution both in culture, procedure and goals. We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Client Strategist who is able to build and maintain client relationships, create account growth both in terms of revenue and results as well as thinking strategically across the whole ecommerce landscape.
- Lead multiple client accounts within the agency, with overall responsibility for the client/agency relationship.
- Be the voice of the client within the agency and effectively communicate what success looks like for the client.
- Interrogate and validate client briefs by challenging the client and asking the right questions to ensure they are making the right decisions
- Proactively suggest strategies and tactics from a holistic perspective based on customer goals moving the team away from reactive implementation.
- Arrange and lead quarterly business reviews across all clients to ensure work is effective and the client making the most of our services
- Constantly looks for new ways to service clients and improve their results
- Create account and revenue growth while improving profitability and efficiency
- Work collaboratively with the team leader to provide a feedback loop from the Account Managers and our clients
- Increase client retention and client satisfaction by building a close advisor relationship
- Perform yearly review and client surveys seeking feedback
- Identify skill shortages, training needs and opportunities for personal growth within the account management team in collaboration with the team leader.
- You will have at least 5 years experience as a client facing senior client strategist / account director and still be passionate about the work
- Experience in managing multiple clients simultaneously and communicating with c-suite level executives but don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds
- You will have broad understanding of digital across creative, development and marketing and enough strategic experience to be able to confidently propose solid solutions to common business problems
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have worked in agencies and preferably within an ecommerce agency.
- You have strong opinions and the knowledge to back them up and don’t mind fighting your corner for the benefit of the client or the agency
- You balance commercial and emotional seamlessly and know when to ask more of our clients and when to ask more of the agency. Ultimately, you have a track record of account growth and profitability
- You crave innovation, but you also know that tried and tested solutions are sometimes all that are required.
- You should be a whiz with the written word, but also be really comfortable picking up the phone on a whim.
- Understanding the numbers (traffic, revenue, bounce rate, order value etc.) is well within your comfort zone but you also have a creative flair that allows you to bring the numbers to life.
- You are flexible in your approach but also know when to ensure we are following process and we need to hold our ground.
- You should be super passionate about what you do and be able to communicate that eloquently and energetically both internally and externally.
- Your attention to detail is second to none but you are not a perfectionist. You understand that sometimes good and done is better than perfect.
When you join Eastside Co, you become part of a vibrant, energetic team that thrives on delivering best-in-class work. You will be given the freedom to express yourself, influence and flourish within an agency environment that suits those with a drive to succeed.
Email us at Jobs@EastsideCo.com if you'd like to apply for the role.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum Depending on Experience