Over the past 5 years, Eastside Co has gone from strength to strength and experienced astronomical growth. We have been able to build one of the most talented teams in the region and they are incredibly passionate about their work and the company.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to expand our SEO team. As an SEO Executive, you will form a key part of the existing SEO team as well as supporting the wider marketing team.
If you are looking for an SEO role that is fast-paced, challenging and rewarding in a company that values passionate experts, this is the role for you.
- Define and implement innovative SEO strategies for Eastside Co’s clients, ensuring SEO best practices and effective roadmaps
- Conduct website audits and health checks, to provide a situational analysis for clients
- Conduct keyword research to identify opportunities, create long-tail keyword strategy and improve website content structure
- Conduct competitor research
- SEO content production including optimised titles, descriptions and headers
- Support the other SEO and wider marketing team with engaging content strategy
- Devise and oversee SEO technical changes through the development team
- Manage and generate monthly reporting for clients
- Provide consultancy to other departments (design and development)
- Identify link prospects and then conduct outreach campaigns that secure quality backlinks
- Support in managing the migration of clients from other tech platforms to Shopify
- Proven SEO experience (2-3 years)
- Knowledge of technical SEO
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Understand international SEO factors such as hreflang
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and other Google tools
- Knowledge of SEO dashboards such as Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush etc.
- Understanding of other digital marketing channels such as PPC, Social Media & Email Marketing
- Knowledge of effective link building strategies and digital PR.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year