Our head office is based in Birmingham, UK and due to recent international expansion of Eastside Group, we have established our German entity Eastside Co GmbH in Hamburg. We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in Hamburg, Germany. The new team will work alongside colleagues in the UK and will help grow the business and team. The role will involve home-working for the immediate future.
Applicants MUST be fluent in German and English (written and speaking).
- Responding to inbound enquiries on a daily basis, and creating a strong pipeline of open opportunities
- Understanding clients requirements, being able to make suitable suggestions based on e-commerce experience and previous work within our portfolio
- Completing scope of works based on information gathered from phone conversations and RFP’s provided by prospects
- Being able to handle meetings and phone conversations with Directors and Management from global businesses
- Effectively communicate and sell in the core services sold by Eastside Co - Website Design and Development, Digital Marketing and Retained Support
- Tracking trends that can make for opportunities that the business can benefit from and using an outbound approach to approach desired brands
- Responsible for creating and presenting proposal documents
- Liaising with other members of the team to put together accurate quotations for the elements related to the scope of work
- Liaising with partners within the ecommerce community to track opportunities collaboratively
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
- Professional, reliable, responsible and punctual
- Structured and self-organised work approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitute
- Confidence to handle phone calls and face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Strong e-commerce knowledge, with experience of Shopify preferable
- Digital marketing knowledge - PPC, SEO etc
- Fluent in German and English (written and speaking)
When you join Eastside Co, you become part of a vibrant, energetic team that thrives on delivering best-in-class work. You will be given the freedom to express yourself, influence and flourish within an agency environment that suits those with a drive to succeed. You will also be part of the very first German team members creating a successful future for our DACH & European activities, expansion and client successes, substantially building a team and shaping the culture around you.
Email us your CV & cover/motivational letter with salary expectation and earliest possible start date at Jobs@EastsideCo.com if you'd like to apply for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent