Eastside Co is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using our website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and contact information including your email address.
- Demographic information including location, preferences and interests .
- Information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information from surveys, questions or offers you have responded to.
How we use this information
We collect information from you to help us understand what you are looking for from our company, and to help us deliver better products and services to you. We may use data for the following:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise our website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be of interest or relevance to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To find out more information about cookies, visit All About Cookies
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the eastsideco.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy policies. Always be wary when submitting data to websites, and read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If there is anything else you would like to know about how information about you might be processed using this site, you can ask us by emailing at: email@example.com.