Established in 2012, Eastside Co has supported hundreds of internationally-renowned brands including Nike, Ford, Tropic skincare, Carex and Chelsea FC (to name just a few…) to exceed their business ambitions thanks to world-class ecommerce solutions.
From beautifully designed, intuitive online stores, to results-driven marketing strategies and best-in-class applications, Eastside Co’s 70+ strong team of specialists across UX, design, development, marketing and client services work with online businesses to achieve exceptional success.
We are recruiting for a talented ECommerce Data Analyst in an exciting time of change. Sitting within our marketing team and reporting to the Head of Marketing you will join a fast paced agency environment and play a pivotal role within the business. You will be a data lover, having a passion for turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business direction.
As an Ecommerce Data Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with various teams within the agency to provide insights and analysis of customer data, optimising target audiences to maximise campaign ROI and drive client retention
- Drive a test and learn process involving designing hypotheses and tests, measuring the outcome and relaying recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Acting as the authority within the business for the Google Analytics platform ensuring that we are tracking activity in an accurate and consistent manner
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to build an automated and ever-evolving reporting suite that will help drive decision making across all the teams, turning data into insight that drives commercial decisions
- Create and present business cases for the improvement of website functionality and overall user experience
- Review tools and functionality to generate insights that support business understanding and growth
- Create competitor analysis reports to highlight strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Refine out attribution modelling and data tracking from all channels including paid media, social, email and organic sources.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2 + years’ experience in an analytical role within an eCommerce business
- Be a natural communicator who can champion and act as an ambassador of data and insight driven decision making within the team
- Experience with analysing large data sets, identifying insights, trends and opportunities.
- You must feel extremely confident in analysing and presenting data and demonstrating value to the senior management team
- Have strong experience using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Data studio and Google Tag Manager
- Experience setting up and managing datalayers
- Ideally experience within the direct to consumer / eCommerce industry
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience working with Shopify is preferred but not required
We are based in Birmingham but open to fully remote candidates from all areas within the UK. The salary for the role would be £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience. In order to apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org