Established in 2012, Eastside Co has supported hundreds of internationally-renowned brands including Nike, Ford, Tropic skincare, Carex and Chelsea FC (to name just a few…) to exceed their business ambitions thanks to world-class ecommerce solutions.
From beautifully designed, intuitive online stores, to results-driven marketing strategies and best-in-class applications, Eastside Co’s 70+ strong team of specialists across UX, design, development, marketing and client services work with online businesses to achieve exceptional success.
The role requires someone to operate at 'both ends of the scale’ with the ability to competently manage HR admin whilst also being able to build and nurture long-term, trusted relationships with all key stakeholders across the business. With the confidence to have a strong point of view and to challenge, drive and own the HR function in its entirety.
- The ongoing development of a people-focused culture, working closely with the senior management team to roll out exciting new initiatives, designing and implementing processes including performance development, recognition, rewards, and benefits.
- Providing strategic advice, coaching and guidance on all areas of people management, including retention, benefits, change management, employee relations, workforce planning, terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures.
- Working in partnership with the Head of Talent to ensure a seamless and effective on-boarding process to guarantee success.
- Ensure that one-to-ones are completed consistently across the business and that conversations are effective and honest with measurable objectives to drive optimum performance.
- Working with heads of departments to identify skills gaps, and thereafter design and develop internal training programmes to enable the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Review, improve and implement robust HR policies and processes to ensure that the agency is compliant in all HR matters as required by legislation and best practice.
- It’s also a given that you will be able to competently manage all HR admin processes, including liaising with payroll, issuing contracts, new starter paperwork and record keeping.
Who might you be?
- You will have a relevant CIPD or other equivalent HR qualification and a minimum of three years’ experience.
- A focus on delivering business outcomes through making the best use of the whole HR function and acting as a strong role-model for the rest of the team.
- Happy to be 'hand on', enjoys being visible around the business, getting to know individuals and really being part of the team.
- Have exceptional organisational and communication skills with proven leadership capabilities and a solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- You are a people person but have an entrepreneurial spirit that helps to develop our business as much as developing the team.
- Experienced in guiding C-suite and management level teams through change processes. You should be willing to challenge the business to do better at every level.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Experience in an international company or a company that has expanded internationally is desirable.
The salary for the role would be £30,000 - £40,000 depending upon experience. If your experience matches the criteria required for this position down to a T then, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org