Established in 2012, Eastside Co has supported hundreds of internationally-renowned brands including Nike, Ford, Tropic skincare, Carex and Chelsea FC (to name just a few…) to exceed their business ambitions thanks to world-class ecommerce solutions.
From beautifully designed, intuitive online stores, to results-driven marketing strategies and best-in-class applications, Eastside Co’s 70+ strong team of specialists across UX, design, development, marketing and client services work with online businesses to achieve exceptional success.
As a result of growth within the agency, we are now on the lookout for a brand new, talented Marketing Account Executive to join our team. Specifically, you will be working within the newest app development arm of the business. Helping us to project manage the development of new apps to support eCommerce business’ as well as launching existing apps and marketing them to wider audiences.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with service) plus bank holidays
- 3 additional days off between Christmas and new year
- Birthday off
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social events
- Free breakfast in the office
- Beer fridge
- Ongoing training and development
- Eye care vouchers
- Enhanced paid maternity and paternity leave
- Private healthcare
- Flexible & remote working options
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Analysing data from the CRM system and Google Analytics to provide the Product Manager with qualitative insights on the performance of our omni-channel marketing strategy
- Conducting marketing audits to identify areas for improvement
- Enhancing existing content and creating new content (app store pages, email sequences, web banners etc) to engage our target audiences and increase customer lifetime value.
- Managing our CRM database and marketing campaigns for lead generation and lead nurture
- Collaborating with in-house design teams to create on-brand visual assets that tell a story which stands out in the marketplace.
- Working with, and learning from, marketing channel specialists in the agency to support your development
- Research competitors and market trends in order to identify opportunities and provide the team with additional insight
- Working in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Who will you be?
- You’ll be passionate about optimising the customer journey and have a minimum of one years’ experience within a similar / relevant marketing role. It may be with an agency or client side.
- You must be a data-oriented and analytical marketer who is comfortable working with numbers.
- You’ll be a creative problem solver, with an ability to think strategically and contribute ideas to help the apps stand out.
- The ability to write well in order to drive awareness and engage wider audiences.
- You’ll be a highly motivated, organised and proactive team player, taking ownership to deliver in a high paced environment.
- General understanding of the key concepts, channels and techniques of digital marketing including SEO, PPC and email campaigns
- Ideally you’ll have some experience using HubSpot and web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, but a willingness to learn is more important
- You'll be a crucial member of the team, having direct influence to drive exponential growth and achieve the department's ambitious targets
There is really no ceiling on what you can do in this role, so it is ideally for someone who wants to take ownership from the start and to grow and develop a career in digital marketing.
As a flexible business, we are open to remote working and therefore the job role is open to candidates within the whole of the UK. The salary for the role would be £25,000 - £30,000 per annum. In order to apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com