Our lovely and talented Marketing department are looking for another passionate and driven individual to join the team. Based in the heart of Custard Factory, our quirky and quickly growing creative agency is on the hunt for a sparky and enthusiastic graduate with exceptional writing skills to help our growth even more.
About the Role ** The role will include a number of marketing duties, mainly writing SEO optimised articles for clients across a number of industries and reaching out to bloggers and websites as well working on Social Media campaigns and helping with in-house marketing. The successful candidate will be reporting to one of our Marketing Account Managers and working alongside a Junior Marketing Executive, SEO specialist, Marketing Salesman, a Marketing Developer, another Marketing Account Manager, a Marketing Content Writer and the Head of Marketing.
- Day to day duties will include:
- Writing flawless SEO optimised articles and blog posts for a variety of clients from high fashion to luxury furniture
- Writing in-house blog posts for Shopify Builder
- Reaching out to and contacting bloggers and credible websites in order to put industry relevant content on their sites
- Planning and executing social media campaigns both in-house and for clients
- Assisting with keyword research for clients
- Coming up with original and engaging content on a daily basis
- Uploading blog posts
- Assisting the Marketing Account Manager with general work load revolving around clients, content, social media, events and strategy
- Liaise with graphic designers on design briefs for blog images
- Contacting the press for the purpose of PR related in-house events
About the Ideal Candidate ** The ideal candidate will have at least a 2:1 degree and around 6 months experience in the industry whether that be work experience or in a full time office role.
- You will:
- Have flawless writing and proof reading skills
- Have clear verbal and written communication skills
- Be personable and approachable
- Be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Have a basic knowledge of SEO
About the Company ** We work with businesses across the world to create stunning Shopify e-commerce stores and powerful digital marketing solutions. We have a large team of web developers, graphic designers, a business team and a marketing team who all collaborate to create impeccably designed and functional websites which are then brilliantly marketed.
Our team is growing at a rapid pace as we make an even bigger stamp on the industry. As it currently stands, we are the most reviewed and highest rated Shopify experts in the UK and strive to uphold this reputation every day.
Must live in UK with valid work permit
Full-time permanent role
37.5 hours a week
Salary: £20,000 / year
How to Apply ** Please send your CV with an example piece of writing to Emily at [email protected]. The example piece can be about anything – a blog post you’ve written, a review of a company or restaurant etc.