Belita is a consummate marketing professional with a BSc in Marketing, Advertising, PR and Communications.
Certified in Google Ads Shopping, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Measurement, Google Ads Search and Google Ads Video, Belita is constantly learning and studying, staying ahead of the latest trends to ensure she implements the very best techniques and tactics for our Paid Search clients to help them achieve the best results possible.
Belita is also GA4 certified, and hosts a conference for digital marketing graduate students in Lisbon every year where she teaches students about digital marketing, the industry, and offers career advice.
Skilled in business and data analysis, market research and social media marketing, and adept with a multitude of tools, software, platforms and strategies, Belita as held various positions including Head of Digital Marketing, PPC Specialist and Paid Media Manager. In her role at Eastside Co she creates, manages, optimises and reports on all paid search campaigns for our client base.
PPC advice from Belita
- Don't blindly follow Google's recommendations. While they can offer valuable insights, it's essential to assess their relevance to your specific goals and data.
- Embrace cross-channel campaigns, recognising that audiences can be found across various platforms. However, thoroughly plan and strategise each channel before launching your advertising campaigns.
- Avoid creating campaigns directly from the Google Ads Keyword Planner. While it provides valuable keyword suggestions, it's crucial to customise campaigns according to your brand and target audience.
- Embrace testing Google's new features to gain early-adopter rewards, but exercise discretion. Not every feature may align with your campaign objectives or target audience.
- Always base your decisions on thorough data analysis. By reviewing the relevant data, you can make well-informed choices that lead to successful PPC campaigns.
Read Belita Ribeiro’s latest articles and insights to stay ahead of what’s happening in the world of ecommerce and Shopify.