10 Best Fashion E-Commerce Sites
by Jason / Posted
Websites are the first interaction that takes place between a seller and a potential customer. Having an appealing website will allow the seller to communicate exactly what the company is all about. By having an attractive web design, the site will hold a pivotal role in sales and marketing.
Below are our top 10 fashion e-commerce stores, which can be used for inspiration or just for your appreciation.
1. With Hunter Boots being an established British brand, it is only right that their website is as classy as their products themselves. With a sidebar that allows for all products to be accessed with ease, the website is a sure reflection of the brand itself.
2. ASOS and their site cater for the fashion forward. Their site is easy to read and men and women’s clothes are easy to differentiate and further links surrounding the company, such as access to their magazine and marketplace are easily navigated.
3. Rains offers an appealing aesthetic, that continues from homepage to products. With a simple but gets the job done layout, this site is classy and elegant.
4. Summer Love Swimwear is a great example of making a site accessible. With links to all social media sites at the top of the homepage, along with simple tabs that allow for customers to access products without any hassle, it’s navigation is exceptional.
5. Norwegian Rain offer clothing that is suave and this is also exactly what they’re site offers too. A homepage that scrolls through what the site includes, means that those accessing the site are aware of all that the company has to offer.
6. Similar to Norwegian Rain, is Free People’s site which is also easy to navigate. It simply shows everything the site has to offer and has all clothing easily accessible at the top of the homepage.
7. With a brand that is renowned for selling the coolest shoes, this is also displayed through Foot Locker’s website. With a homepage that allows for all products to be accessed simply, along with easy access to all social media, this website is incredibly easy on the eye.
8. Urban Outfitters has a site is simple and it works. The homepage holds similarities to Summer Love Swimwear, with simple tabs that make viewing products easy to potential customers.
9. Reserved is a company that offers not only clothing to its customers, but also a website that is attractive and easy to navigate around.
10. Article has a clean and crisp website, much like the products that it offers. With drop down menus that make looking at what the company has to offer an easy task for customers, this site is very pleasing to the eye.